01 November 2011

guest bloggers



Really excited about this month! It's all about thankfulness and I am so thankful for all of my friends who are going to make this month exciting on my blog.
I have invited several people to be guest bloggers and share their thoughts during the month of November. I'd like to think of it as an inspirational daily challenge to all of you to take time this month to pause and remember all the blessings that you have.
Some of my guests will be humorous, some serious, others biblical driven, there could be some that you may not agree with parts of their content (and that's okay!), and some....well, I do have a few weird friends just to mix it up a little. I didn't name them because I figure you will know which ones I am talking about!
While pausing and pondering on the subject this morning, I will leave you with what came to my mind.
Thankfulness is the gratitude in our heart for the everyday blessings that compel us to put love into action. So let's get busy sharing our blessings with others and not be stingy! Love you all!!

No comments: