To make a list of gratitudeHelps me to have a differentAttitude.Not wanting to neglect thanking theKing of Kings for every good thing,Singing praises to His glorious name, theGiver of every good and perfect gift, whoInvites me (us) to know Him, to love Him, to serve Him. ThisVictor over eternal death and damnation,I am inclined to fall at His feet,Never wanting to disappoint and disobey, butGlad to know that He forgives and forgets when I do.
01 November 2011
vivian penuel
My first guest is Vivian. However, I think her parents really should have named her "The Terminator" or something similar. Viv is an instructor at the YMCA and leads a BodyPump class where I am pretty sure her main goal is to make you cry for your mommy. In all fairness, I will say that I can now do a correct clean-and-press!There are lots of layers to Vivian. She is a wife and mom of two children -also experiencing the empty nest for the first time since they are now both in college this year. Davidson Academy, Nashville, is also fortunate to have her for the Director of Marketing, Communications and Alumni. Their family is very active in ministry, serving faithfully wherever called.I am truly blessed to be able to call Vivian my friend!

To make a list of gratitudeHelps me to have a differentAttitude.Not wanting to neglect thanking theKing of Kings for every good thing,Singing praises to His glorious name, theGiver of every good and perfect gift, whoInvites me (us) to know Him, to love Him, to serve Him. ThisVictor over eternal death and damnation,I am inclined to fall at His feet,Never wanting to disappoint and disobey, butGlad to know that He forgives and forgets when I do.
To make a list of gratitudeHelps me to have a differentAttitude.Not wanting to neglect thanking theKing of Kings for every good thing,Singing praises to His glorious name, theGiver of every good and perfect gift, whoInvites me (us) to know Him, to love Him, to serve Him. ThisVictor over eternal death and damnation,I am inclined to fall at His feet,Never wanting to disappoint and disobey, butGlad to know that He forgives and forgets when I do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Amen! I am certainly thankful that He loves me even when I am at my ugliest! And, how much more richly blessed am I that there is nothing I can do that He will not freely forgive me of AND forget, if I only ask for forgiveness? That is a God that I want to serve and follow! Thanks for the encouragement!
Susan
Dear Susan,
I absolutely agree!
Post a Comment