14 November 2011

dannelle mattox

My guest blogger today is my lifelong friend, Dannelle Mattox. We have shared a lifetime of memories. If I could say one thing about her, I would say that she is truly a woman of God. She inspires me and encourages me to be a better me. I love you, Dannelle!

As a wise woman once told me, I am so thankful and so blessed to have a Christian husband. For many years we were childless, but then through many prayers and by the grace of God, we had a precious baby boy when we were both 43 years old.
Our son has been such a joy to raise and has strengthened our faith. Even though we felt a little like Abraham and Sarah as we experienced the ups and downs of parenthood, God has truly been faithful and patient with us.
Our son changed our lives forever in the best possible way. I'm sure God enjoyed a few chuckles on us!

No comments: