My CD player is stuck on one artist right now: Josh Wilson. Love his music! A few of my favorites are Before the Morning, Savior-Please, Something's Got to Change, Sing, 3 Minute Song, and Listen.
Oh, I still listen to other CD's (I have a wide variety... even Lady A's new Christmas CD. Already!), but I can't get enough of this guy. No one is happier than my girls. They are thrilled that I have anything other than Jimmy Buffet going! ;)
So, what's in your music player right now? I'd love to know what you are listening to, it might inspire my next "can't get enough of" CD.
Enjoy the samples I posted of this great guy!
Oh, I still listen to other CD's (I have a wide variety... even Lady A's new Christmas CD. Already!), but I can't get enough of this guy. No one is happier than my girls. They are thrilled that I have anything other than Jimmy Buffet going! ;)
So, what's in your music player right now? I'd love to know what you are listening to, it might inspire my next "can't get enough of" CD.
Enjoy the samples I posted of this great guy!
4 comments:
My pastor's blog yesterday had a video by him on it that has a lot of Cross Point volunteers in it. I do like his music!
http://withoutwax.tv/2010/10/16/i-refuse/
And, so....you didn't answer my question...what are you listening to these days? (Other than nursery rhymes! haha!)
jeremy camp's new worship cd course! Other than that I keep the radio off as much as possible. I prefer to drive in the quiet. Well with the exception of Dora playing on the dvd player behind my head. :)
I have that CD and love it as well!
Post a Comment