women of joy
Brad jokes and says we look like the "Deal or No Deal" girls. Well, all jokes aside, I happen to think we do. If you turn all twenty of us inside out, those Deal or No Deal girls don't have a thing on us. How beautiful we are because the creator of beauty lives within us. We are all unique and designed just the way He wants us.What a wonderful time we had. Laughter was contagious, tears flowed, and bonds were made. We all grew in the Lord and in our relationships. How sweet to see the hugs freely given and the prayers lifted up on behalf of one another during our share time. And who knew we were so "colorful"?The best part of all, though, was our Lord spoke to us. I kept hearing over and over how astonishing it is that God will use one speaker, with one message and His Word minister to 9,000 women individually. That's our God! We poured our heart out to Him through song and He poured Himself into us through the Word. Mmmm.....good stuff! (Those of you who know me well, know I just stomped my foot while saying that!)Where do we go from here? First, share your experience. I believe that started Sunday night. Could you feel the electricity in the sanctuary? Did you see all those hands lifted up? (There I go stomping my foot again!) Secondly, be obedient to what Christ spoke to you. Some of you shared with me how He challenged you. Now do it. As Priscilla shared: NO FEAR. And thirdly, continue to fellowship. Lavish your love on all the women in the church.Some great things are coming down the pike, be ready for it!A charge for you. 1 Thessalonians 5:11, "Therefore encourage one another and build up one another, just as you also are doing."
No comments:
Post a Comment