We laughed…we cried…we learned the proper driving techniques (thanks Rhonda!) we also learned that everything was "on the right" for some reason (huh Jenny?). Our friendships grew and we made new ones. We even learned the proper way to hug a sister! It was so nice to step out of the hustle and bustle of life and put my focus back to the Lord! The best way to describe it for me is like getting a new pair of glasses…(not the nerdy kind, Angie, the hip ones like Lacey’s). You know how you think your vision is ok until you go back for that exam only to find out you need new lenses. When you get them you realize you can see clearly again. WOW! To be back in focus! I pray I continue to get my new lenses!
What a JOY it is to see my sisters growing in the Lord as well. Oh, I pray we are contagious…spreading our joy.
About the worship…WOW…WOW…WOW…WOW…WOW. Oh, did I say WOW?! It feels so good to give it all to GOD! Let us not hold it in or we may explode!!
Psalm 85:6, "Will you not revive us again, that your people may rejoice in you?"
1 comment:
Love the way you used glasses to describe your experience.
And isn't it neat that all of our glasses are different? Even if they are nerdy????
love you!
Post a Comment