09 May 2009

georgia long

Women of JOY....such an appropriate name for this conference! Through the long winter months (remember the ice storm?), I would cheer myself with thoughts of this spring get-away.
You know how sometimes when you really look forward to an event? Building it into something that can never quite be as wonderful as you imagined? Well, this WAS NOT one of those times. What a time of JOY we spent with the LORD! His presence was so real....how can I put into words what my heart knows.
There was worship with hands lifted high in praise to our GOD who is worthy of ALL praise...imagine 9600 women singing together as one beautiful voice. All of us hearing the WORD that was able to fill the empty place in each one just where it was needed. What sweet fellowship....with the LORD and with each other.
My sisters, I love each one of you.
Psalm 34:3, "O magnify the LORD with me, And let us exalt His name together."

No comments: