Sunday, May 31, 1:30 p.m., we welcomed into this world a new baby girl! We celebrated her arrival with our family and friends the following Sunday.Yes, my sweet friends, you know very well that I am talking about the salvation of our youngest daughter. What a blessed time in our family's life. Oh, the joy of leading your children into a saving relationship with their Abba-Daddy. Together, Brad and I heard the words uttered from each of our girls' mouth as they confessed Him as their Savior and Lord. What an even greater honor that Brad baptized each one of them. Those are moments that we will remember throughout eternity.There will be many birthday's to come as we celebrate their physical birth, but I am looking more forward to the spiritual birthday's that will come. How exciting to watch them grow year to year in the Lord. The wonder of how God will use them and what they will do to impact the Kingdom of God!Psalm 1:1-3 is the life verse(s) that is for all three of my girls (until one day they choose one of their own!)...."How blessed is the man who does not walk in the counsel of the wicked, nor stand in the path of sinners, nor sit in the seat of scoffers! But his delight is in the law of the LORD, and in His law he meditates day and night. He will be like a tree firmly planted by streams of water, which yields its fruit in it's season and its leaf does not wither; and in whatever he does he prospers."Happy Birthday, Miss Gracie Caroline. May you be firmly planted and prosper for the glory of the Kingdom of God!
3 comments:
I have a new sister! Amen!
Praise God!! Give that little angel a big hug & kiss for me...From Miss Pat hahaha
I thank God for my new little sister in Christ!! The pics are so sweet. tell Gracie I love her & am so happy for her & you all.
Post a Comment