07 June 2011

the coast of somewhere beautiful is on my mind

Summer is here and I am thrilled. Yes, it's hot outside but you won't hear me complaining!
The days get longer and time seems to slow down in the summer. I love that. This morning is one of those slow-down and think kind of days.
So, what is on my mind? Ahhh...the coast of somewhere beautiful. Is it just me? I wonder... do you think of blue waters, the sandy beach, and a floating dock on a sunny day?










20 comments:

Tina Phillips McSorley said...

Definitely the beach somewhere! :)

Marti Gastineau said...

oh no, def. *not* golfing!

Tammy Gregory Young said...

Sitting in a swing outside the nibble nook with my friends and a cone of orange sherbert. ;)

Donna Chesnut Kidd said...

floating around on a float in a swimming pool...

Micah Stanley said...

On a Motorcycle..........destination unknown!

Valarie Bovenschen Fink said...

On any beach any where :)

Helen Proctor said...

well I would like to be where the water is as blue as the sky and the sand as white as snow. and a sexy man waiting hand over foot on me lol :)

Marti Gastineau said...

Hanauma Bay, Hawaii. Ridiculously beautiful place!

Tony Vissing said...

Have you ever seen the 8th hole at Pebble Beach? May change your mind about golf.....

Anonymous said...

laying in a hammock on a caribbean island would rank up there.

Roy Moubray said...

Scuba diving!! Anywhere in the Gulf or ocean!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
angie shockley said...

Tammy- I would soooo love to be outside the nibble nook right now with a wonderful friend as well! :) Only, I would want mint chocolate chip ice cream!

angie shockley said...

Micah- I love the "unknown destination" but I am a little afraid of the motorcycle part!!! :)

angie shockley said...

Helen- hahahaha...that cracked me up! You could at least add "rich" sexy man! LOL!!

angie shockley said...

Tony- I never thought I would be googling the 8th hole at Pebble Beach. But, I did. I will allow you to gloat in the fact that you *may* have persuaded me...*if* I were to ever take up golf...this would be the one place that could convince me. Ok...now, no more "freebies"...it's back to sparring. :)

Anonymous said...

Well, I do have to agree with you somewhat Tony. Some golf courses are beautiful. I'm not that into golf but where masters are played in Augusta, Ga. WOW!!

Marti Gastineau said...

The only good thing about golf is driving that little cart like a maniac and watching all the little old men run for cover! :)

Roy Moubray ‎ said...

17 at Pebble Beach is cool too!!

angie shockley said...

Great Roy. Thanks. Not only did I have to go google a golf course once but now I have to do it AGAIN.