15 June 2011

alone to think

I have come to love my mornings. There's a place I go where the world slips away. I run at my own pace and think. No one to interrupt my thoughts...just me and this amazing scenery. One morning I snapped a few pictures along the way.
What about you? Where is your special place to get away? What place inspires you to think and sort through life?
Enjoy a peek of my quiet place.




6 comments:

Robyn Shockley Gray said...

My hammock!!!!the beach or the mountians

Dixie Shockley Hall said...

The Lake!

Angela Maddux said...

I can usually sneak in the bathroom for about 2 minutes, until they find me! ;)

Lisa Bryant said...

I wish I could answer this with something great. I do not have a place which I go regularly to be inspired. Once inawhile at night, I sit in the yard if the weather is nice and stare up at the stars and do some deep thinking. But other places that inspire me are Sedona AZ Oak Creek Canyon and any beach. The beach does something to me that is so surreal.

Micah said...

I have this spot down by the creek on our property that has a grassy area. It is shady and has a cool breeze and you can hear the water. there is also an amazing wide open view of nothing but land and sky. I can sit there for hours and think about life and spend time with God. I have met with him there many times. :)
-Micah

David said...

I think really really good at the Donut Shoppe!