15 January 2011
zumba with me and jason hatmaker
Hey, friends! I need a "lighter" post. Sometimes we need to escape the daily struggles that come with life and enjoy some good laughter. So, take a deep breath. Whew! I feel better already!To help you out, why not try the above video? [Warning: Girls, you may want to forbid your man from watching this! haha!] This was a Zumba certification class led by Gina Grant. She is amazing! (If I could only get her whistle down!)There is no one as good as her, other than Jason Hatmaker. He can make moves like you have never seen. No, not really. He is a wanna-be. He shows up week after week in his hot pink cargo's with tassels on them ready to swing his hips and swish his hair...well, minus the hair swishing...he really doesn't have any hair. And, yet, each week they turn him away at the door. So, he stands outside the door with tears in his eyes watching from the window. Actually, we have had to hire security to keep an eye on him. He kinda scares us all. (Alright. In fairness, that is just a funny payback to my good buddy Jason. But it is true he doesn't have much hair! haha!).The point of this post is just to give you a chuckle. Lighten up. Relax. Smile. Exercise. Dance! It is a great stress reliever. Just do it!What makes YOU laugh?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
Read it and LOVE it! We are gonna rock that song, girl! Got a pair of tassels with your name :)
I cannot wait!!
I thought only important people had blogs? I thought only important people had blogs?
Exactly. Now why is it that YOU don't have one?
No no...wrong answer, I don't need to blog, everyone already knows my importance, don't need to tell....cha ching!!
Jason, honey, it's just that you lead such a boring life that you have nothing to tell about. It's okay though. Thankfully you have me as a friend!! :)
It's not boring!!! It's called a relaxed life maybe ZUMBA with my friend ANGIE would help things!!
I couldn't think of anything that would make me laugh harder than having you in my Zumba class!!! :D That would be a blast!!
Angie- I have laughed so much at you and Jason! If he ends up doing zumba with you, be sure to take lots of pictures!!!
Traci
Traci,
Jason and his wife Laura are dear, sweet friends of mine. They are awesome! (They also have an ADORABLE little boy who will hopefully take after his mama's traits!!). As far as actually taking a Zumba class with me...he would be way to distracting. Have you ever seen dominoes fall? That is what our class would end up looking like! Ha!
You better be careful there hon, you may need hip replacement if you do that too many times! Although I can't think of a better way to go!
Jay
Jason you are a good sport! I know how feisty Angie can be! She is a spunky thing! And Angie I can totally see you pulling this dance off. Let me know when you start this routine. I may come and check it out! Mary
Mary,
You are funny. Feisty? Spunky? haha!
Come join us!! The more people the bigger the dance party!
Post a Comment