11 May 2011

sneak peek


Some of you have been asking, "where have you been?". Right now I am enjoying some time with my Mom and Dad, coming home tomorrow night.
But, yes, I have been doing a lot of traveling lately. I honestly love to travel.
I still have so many photo's to go through.
(Geesh, people, you will have to give me more time!) I have been busy lately. I will get an album on Facebook from my "Out West" trip soon and Alabama trip. I think all the others have already been posted.
And, before you ask,
yes- I will do a couple of posts from the trips as well. :)
The photo above was taken somewhere over Texas from when I went to Arizona. Here is another sneak peek from my travels...

6 comments:

Christy said...

Angie!!! You are so flipping beautiful!!! I love the pictures! Looking forward to seeing them all. Hurry!!

Karen said...

Oh my gosh! Did you get to go on a hot air balloon? I have always wanted to do that. Where were you at or where were you flying?
Karen

Anonymous said...

Did you have a good weekend with your mom and dad? Can everyone read this?

Ronnie Boulware said...

that front porch looks so peaceful

Mary Albright said...

Angie,

I recognize the Grand Canyon, is the other place with the red stone in Sedona? I have been there. Where did you stay? We stayed in Flagstaff. Looks like you got in some good hiking! But in white shorts? Ha. Ha. Looking forward to hearing about your trips and seeing more photo's.

-Mary Albright

angie shockley said...

Christy- you are too sweet! The pics are up on facebook if you want to see them. :)

Karen- Yes, I took a two hour hot air balloon ride. Absolutely amazing! It was near Phoenix over the desert.

Thanks,Ronnie! :)

Mary-Yes, the other place was Sedona. I actually stayed in Scottsdale. And, yes, I got some good workouts! No need to fret over the white shorts...they were already dirty and old, so I didn't really care. Oh, and by the end of the day...they weren't so white anymore. :)