06 May 2011

friday's here and i'm feelin' good!

Hey ya'll! It's Friday and I'm feelin' good! The sun is out and the weather is warm. That tells me to hang on 'cause summer is almost officially here.
I'm leaving tomorrow for a trip, so to get my trip started out right....how about some music.
Lovin' some Mercy Me...lovin' Footloose...and lovin' to dance. These guys are doing fun just right... Enjoy!


Here's another fun song. What's not to like about Rascal Flatts and some throwback memories?



Hope your Friday is awesome! Gotta go pack.... Love ya'll!!

6 comments:

Michael said...

Angie,
Saw the Mercy Me video this morning. Those guys are great! And, I like just about anything Rascal Flatts sings. You are right, great start to a Friday!
Michael

Cathy King said...

Oh my goodness! This is one of the reasons, I love "Mercy Me!" They seem to have fun, even if, they have to act like nuts! Thanks for posting, I really needed that laugh, this morning! :) Now, go pack and quit procrastinating!

angie shockley said...

I cracked up at the packing/procrastinating comment. You know me too well, girl! Love ya!

Tracy said...

A cetain birthday trip?

Helen Proctor said...

have a great trip and have lot's of fun'''' now go pack''''''

angie shockley said...

Tracy...ummm...noooooo.

Helen- Thanks!!