One of the things I love to do the most is travel. We have such a beautiful country! We could travel our lifetime and yet still have uncovered American territory to discover. I admit I do not like the packing part. Ugh. However, once the bags are packed and I am setting out...the adventure begins. It seems I have been traveling a lot lately. And, I find myself once again heading out on the open road tomorrow. Beach bound. It looks to be a fantastic day for travel. I will be up bright and early, ready to go!
What about you? What are or have been your most treasured placed in our country to visit? Here are a few pictures from some of my recent travels. So, until I get back, enjoy!
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I recognize the places from the air better than the ones on the ground. Means that I have spent way too much time in the air. Heading out again soon. Is your Dad back yet from Singapore?
Yes, my dad is back. He was only there for a week this time.
I am a little bit better at recognizing places from the air. Obviously not as good as you! I am looking forward to and really super excited to get to see the Grand Canyon from the air. Once again, I know...no big deal for you. But I am thrilled!
Mike- I love the mountains as well. I know I only give props to the beach but I truly do love the mountains. A cozy cabin with a fireplace and a breathtaking view. Ahhh. I love it!
7 comments:
I recognize the places from the air better than the ones on the ground. Means that I have spent way too much time in the air. Heading out again soon.
Is your Dad back yet from Singapore?
Yes, my dad is back. He was only there for a week this time.
I am a little bit better at recognizing places from the air. Obviously not as good as you! I am looking forward to and really super excited to get to see the Grand Canyon from the air. Once again, I know...no big deal for you. But I am thrilled!
You have always loved to travel...I like to hear about your trips!
My favorite place is the beach. It doesn't matter where it is. Well, I would rather it be a warm place!!! LOL!!!
Personally, I like the mountains. It doesn't matter what time of year, the only thing that matters is the view.
Mike
Orlando! Orlando! Orlando!
Mike- I love the mountains as well. I know I only give props to the beach but I truly do love the mountains. A cozy cabin with a fireplace and a breathtaking view. Ahhh. I love it!
Christy- I love Orlando as well!!! I am a huge Disney fan. I turn into a silly little girl!
Orlando is a very special place to me for many different reasons. I have some very special memories of time spent there. :)
Post a Comment