
With some time left before school and an unusually warm day, the girls enjoyed messing around and acting goofy outside. I enjoyed watching them have fun. Silly, girl fun. Man, I love the sound of them laughing!
Finally, I was able to get them to settle down enough for a "real" picture. Beauty at its best!
The older we get, nothing really changes. Being a grown woman doesn't mean we like to have fun any less! Sometimes I think when grown women get together, they can cut up even worse. I am going to get to see that thought in action. My mom and I, and a couple of girlfriends are heading to the beach tomorrow for a week. Aaaah! Girl time. Grown-up girl time. And the best part is having that time at the beach!!
Gonna open the sunroof, roll down the windows, let our hair fly around, crank up some tunes..and have some FUN!
5 comments:
AWE! After seeing Gracie in this picture. Kyndall said, "Can I go to Tennessee to see her?" :(
Awesome as always. Nice blog Angie. Being a single Dad, I try to do things like that but always fail in the consistency department. I remember always waking up on Valentine's Day with special treats and gifts while growing up. Love my Mom for always doing that for us.
You are an awesome mom! If they turn out like you- sweet and beautiful- they will be lucky!!!!!!
Have fun at the beach. Wish I were going to the beach!!!
Christy B.
Angie,
I love seeing the pictures of the girls. They are so pretty. Abbie looks more and more like you every day. And that is a very GOOD thing!! I miss sweet Gracie's hugs! And Chloebeth still has her own spunky personality, that is easy to see.
Hope you have soooo much fun at the beach. I am jealous! Not only because I'm not going to the beach but because I'm not going with you! I know that wherever you go is always a FUN time!
Come see me sometime. Want to do lunch!
Mary
Christy- Too sweet! Thank you. And, yes, I am at the beach right now and loving every second of it!
Mary- I wish I was half of what you all say about me! :) I wish you were here with me, too. I am having a great time and I am keeping these other girls in line...making them behave! I mean, I am the most innocent one to do that job. 0:) That's me with a halo! LOL!
Post a Comment