08 November 2010

common ground

The most worn out object in my Pilot is the stereo. Thank goodness I have a six player CD and a single to boot! You will find all kinds of music at any given time in it. Well, except for bluegrass. Somehow I have just never been able to enjoy that kind of music. I also don't have a very fond liking of gospel music (most definitely not the same as contemporary christian music).

My girls have their own likings as well. Thankfully, it's my vehicle and I do have the final say. I carry the "mom card", it's just that simple. However, we are all on the same track right now. We are loving Taylor Swift's new CD, Speak Now. Some of our favorites are Speak Now, Dear John, and Mean.

I'll leave you with the one that we play most often; Mean. Thanks, Taylor, for giving me and my girls some common ground.

1 comment:

Anna said...

Loving her too! And, those are my favorite songs as well as the first one.I think your girls have one cool mom!!!