01 September 2009

choosing life

This video is just too powerful not to share. There isn't even much that I can add in way of words other than our Sovereign and Holy Lord is glorified through the testimony of this couple. May our Blessed Savior lavish this family with blessings beyond measure for their courageous and obedient faith.

7 comments:

ashley said...

Pretty sure that video was the longest 9 minutes and 33 seconds of my life. Thank you for sharing. I can't imagine how going through something like that feels, and I pray I never do. That family is so strong and I will be praying for them.

David East said...

Well, I think I will run outside and hug Riley thank God he is here today. Amazing family I'm glad they had 5 days. My prayers also too the healthcare professionals that helped them and other families everyday as well.

Yvonne Garner said...

Oh my gosh I don't know if I could have held it together as well as they did. What a beautiful baby he was. God had bigger and better plans for thomas. My heart and love goes out to the parents and praying that this pregnacey goes smoothly... God is so good even in difficult times.

Jennifer Stonbraker Riley said...

WOW! That is a HUGE tug at the heart letting you know again just how much your children mean to you and also that they are only borrowed from God. Thank you for sharing this. I too am not sure I could have held it together as well as they did. They are an amazing couple and I praise God that he has blessed them with another child on the way. :)

Traci V said...

WOW!! Truly amazing!!

Julie said...

I must say that I am at a loss for words. Those 9 minutes were truely powerful and showed remarkable faith in our Lord. What a testimony to the glory and power of God!

Leah Cherven said...

WOW..What a wonderful testimony!!! I need more tissues.