Had a friend share this with me this morning...hope it puts a big 'ole smile on your face just like it did mine! Anybody needin' some lovin'??? Pass it around and I bet it will come right back at ya!
13 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Better be careful, all that hugging could get you in trouble. Was the memo for conduct not circuit? Or is that only for the pilots? Next, it will be no eye contact! HA HA!
Nope, that must be a memo only for those that need it. However, from my experience, pilots need that memo. This particular group seem to have ego's that need to be fed...but not you! No, not you, AT ALL! :)
Thanks so much for the love and prayers. I won't ever turn either of those down...not even from Anonymous People. Trusting you are sincere in that since I'm not sure who left this comment (and "trust" is something that was stolen from my vocabulary, so I use that term sparingly).
Annnnd....Anonymous...thanks for the virtual hug. Can I get that in person????? :)
Oh Angie honey, trust is a tricky booger. It is a limited virtue. I don't care who you are or how holy one can make themselves out to be, no one is 100% trustworthy. Just like you can THINK you know someone but everyone is hiding SOMETHING from someone ALL of the time. I learned that from my EX husband. I was just too naive to see through it and too trusting. Surround yourself with the best that you can! Love ya! Mary
You of all people certainly have the right to make comment on the subject of truth.
I wouldn't necessarily say that you were naive. I don't even know that you could have or would have wanted to know everything that went on in your situation. There are some people who simply can't handle knowing everything at once (that would so not be me). I know of a woman who chose not to know everything about her situation. She could only handle knowing so much. She was just too weak (and sweet) to immerse herself in knowing all of the truth, so she just chose not to know everything. She has no idea what all really went on in her circumstance. Some things were withheld from her or only half told to her and even lied to when questioned about the depth of certain details because she could not handle knowing everything (and to shamefully protect the one that was caught and being questioned). She has no idea what really happened during or even since she found out the "truth".
I have been on both sides of this subject. I have had people look me in the eyes and say things to me that were outright lies. And... unfortunately, I am ashamed to admit I have been an offender on this very subject.
You are right, know one really knows a person 100%. And, I don't know that we would really want to anyway. Kind of like as Christians, we would not want our heart exposed for the entire congregation to see each Sunday when we walk through the doors of the church!
You have been though a very unusual ordeal and quite honestly, you have amazed me. You have shown beauty and grace by interacting, showing unusual kindness, love and goodness...even friendship to the very ones that hurt you the most. That is, and can only be, a God thing!
I'm like your one anonymous friend. HUGS! HUGS! HUGS! You are an AWESOME woman. A gorgeous, sweet, kind, feisty woman and that is what we LOVE about you!!!!! You deserve all the hugs in the world!!!
13 comments:
Better be careful, all that hugging could get you in trouble. Was the memo for conduct not circuit? Or is that only for the pilots? Next, it will be no eye contact! HA HA!
Nope, that must be a memo only for those that need it. However, from my experience, pilots need that memo. This particular group seem to have ego's that need to be fed...but not you! No, not you, AT ALL! :)
THANKS!
Angie,
Just wanted to let you know you are loved and prayed for today.
A virtual {{{{HUG}}}} for you
Thanks so much for the love and prayers. I won't ever turn either of those down...not even from Anonymous People. Trusting you are sincere in that since I'm not sure who left this comment (and "trust" is something that was stolen from my vocabulary, so I use that term sparingly).
Annnnd....Anonymous...thanks for the virtual hug. Can I get that in person????? :)
Love and Hugs back to you!
Oh Angie honey, trust is a tricky booger. It is a limited virtue. I don't care who you are or how holy one can make themselves out to be, no one is 100% trustworthy. Just like you can THINK you know someone but everyone is hiding SOMETHING from someone ALL of the time. I learned that from my EX husband. I was just too naive to see through it and too trusting. Surround yourself with the best that you can!
Love ya!
Mary
Mary,
You of all people certainly have the right to make comment on the subject of truth.
I wouldn't necessarily say that you were naive. I don't even know that you could have or would have wanted to know everything that went on in your situation. There are some people who simply can't handle knowing everything at once (that would so not be me). I know of a woman who chose not to know everything about her situation. She could only handle knowing so much. She was just too weak (and sweet) to immerse herself in knowing all of the truth, so she just chose not to know everything. She has no idea what all really went on in her circumstance. Some things were withheld from her or only half told to her and even lied to when questioned about the depth of certain details because she could not handle knowing everything (and to shamefully protect the one that was caught and being questioned). She has no idea what really happened during or even since she found out the "truth".
I have been on both sides of this subject. I have had people look me in the eyes and say things to me that were outright lies. And... unfortunately, I am ashamed to admit I have been an offender on this very subject.
You are right, know one really knows a person 100%. And, I don't know that we would really want to anyway. Kind of like as Christians, we would not want our heart exposed for the entire congregation to see each Sunday when we walk through the doors of the church!
You have been though a very unusual ordeal and quite honestly, you have amazed me. You have shown beauty and grace by interacting, showing unusual kindness, love and goodness...even friendship to the very ones that hurt you the most. That is, and can only be, a God thing!
I love you, my sweet friend!
I'm like your one anonymous friend. HUGS! HUGS! HUGS! You are an AWESOME woman. A gorgeous, sweet, kind, feisty woman and that is what we LOVE about you!!!!! You deserve all the hugs in the world!!!
Awww, thanks! Hope you have a wonderful trip. Be sure to ask if my buddy is the pilot on your Dallas to Phoenix leg. It's a short flight. Have FUN!
Hey dear!
Had a wonnnnderful trip! You were right, it was worth all the hassle to get out there. We need to get together and share pictures! Lunch?
LOVE IT!! this was awesome, im gonna have to repost!
-Steph B
Steph- Feel free to borrow it! Miss you guys! Much, much love!
Post a Comment